- Free Freeware
- Windows 11 10 8 7 V XP
- PC Type:
- 32-bit, 64-bit · x86_x64
- Apr 2, 2015
- 2.1 (download)
MultiBoot USB is a freeware multi-USB booter software download filed under disk management and made available by Sordum for Windows.
The review for MultiBoot USB has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
MultiBoot USB is a powerful application that aims to provide an easy to use means of turning your USB flash storage drives into multiple boot devices.
The program enables you to format drives to the desired file system, analyze and test them with Qemu.
Features and highlights
- Create bootable USB images
- Portable application: No installation required
- Can create Windows or Linux bootable images
- Syslinux is used as default boot loader
- Configure, update and modify distro specific configuration files easily
- Filesystem is selectable and supports Windows NTFS filesystem
MultiBoot USB 2.1 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from disk management without restrictions. MultiBoot USB 2.1 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
The program was created by the developer as a freeware product, but donations for the continued development are highly appreciated. You may generally make a donation via the developer's main web site.