Easy and functional application to create multi-boot drives on a single USB drive to select between different operating systems like Linux or an antivirus or rescue utility.
MultiBoot USB is a software tool that allows you to create a bootable USB drive that can contain multiple operating systems and other tools. The idea behind MultiBoot USB is to allow you to have a single USB drive that you can use to boot into multiple different environments, depending on your needs.
Create bootable operating systems with this tool
With MultiBoot USB, you can create a USB drive that contains multiple operating systems, such as Windows and Linux, as well as a variety of other tools and utilities. Once you have created the bootable USB drive, you can use it to boot into any of the environments that you have included on the drive.
In addition to operating systems, MultiBoot USB also supports a wide range of other tools and utilities, including system recovery and repair tools, antivirus software, and more. This makes it a useful tool for a variety of different scenarios, such as troubleshooting and repair, data recovery, and more.
How to use MultiBoot and its user interface
The user interface for MultiBoot USB is a graphical interface that allows you to create and manage a bootable USB drive containing multiple operating systems and other tools. When you launch the application, you will be presented with a main window that displays the current contents of the USB drive, if any.
From the main window, you can access a variety of different options and features, including:
Adding Operating Systems: Allows you to add one or more operating systems to the USB drive, such as Windows or Linux.
Adding Tools and Utilities: Allows you to add a variety of other tools and utilities to the USB drive, such as system recovery and repair tools, antivirus software, and more.
Customizing the Boot Menu: Allows you to customize the boot menu that will be displayed when you boot from the USB drive, including the layout, appearance, and the options that are available.
Testing the USB Drive: Allows you to boot into a virtual machine or on a physical computer to test the USB drive and ensure that it is working correctly.
Formatting the USB Drive: Allows you to erase the contents of the USB drive and start over from scratch.
To sum it up
Overall, MultiBoot USB is a useful tool for creating a bootable USB drive that contains multiple operating systems and other tools, and allows you to boot into any of those environments as needed.
Features of MultiBoot USB
- Backup: Create backups of installed operating systems.
- Bootable: Boot from USB for any operating system.
- Compatibility: Supports ISO, WIM, EFI and IMG files.
- Configuration: Configure boot settings for each operating system.
- Customization: Create customized multiboot USB drives.
- Diagnostics: Troubleshoot boot and system issues.
- Drivers: Integrate drivers for installed operating systems.
- Flexibility: Change, add, or remove operating systems.
- Installation: Installs multiple operating systems on one USB drive.
- Network: Connect to Wi-Fi or LAN networks.
- Security: Encrypt, password-protect and hide data.
- Software: Install additional applications and utilities.
- Storage: Store multiple operating systems on a single drive.
- Updates: Automatically update installed operating systems.
- Versatility: Compatible with a variety of Windows versions.
Compatibility and License
MultiBoot USB is provided under a freeware license on Windows from disk management with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 2.1 is the latest version last time we checked.
Sordum accepts donations for the continued development of this free software.
What version of Windows can MultiBoot USB run on?
MultiBoot USB can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.